We are always looking for fresh voices and powerful messages to share! If you would like to submit a guest post to Ezer Rising, we would love to hear from you! Please follow these guidelines:
- All submissions must be original and not previously posted online.
- All posts must reflect our mission at Ezer Rising: to empower and encourage, to raise awareness, and to bring hope to men and women in patriarchal churches and marriages, as well as those healing from abuse and trauma. We also welcome theological/hermeneutical posts as well!
- Posts must be a minimum of four paragraphs and edited by the author (we will do a light edit) with a title. Please send in a word document.
- Please attach a photo, short bio, your website/blog, twitter/facebook handles, and any other relevant information you’d like to share with us!
- Send all of these materials to email@example.com with this subject: Guest Post Submission.